Friday 18 May 2007

Just so you know...

For anyone that's wondering, my travel plans are:
Currently in Frankfurt
Today - Train to Oldenburg
Some time next week - To Celle
31st May - Fly to London
5th May - Fly to Peru
Then... 2 months Peru, Ecuador, Chile (time to be confirmed for both) and New Zealand.

.... and hopefully it will be warm again in Australia by the time I get back.

Things I learnt in Bonn:
For all those gummi bear eaters, the brand HARIBO is made in Bonn and stands for Hans Riegel Bonn. And I have it on good authority (brother) that you can smell what particular gummi thing they're making on the day :)

PS: The weather is STILL crap, grey, rainy and cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

harrow!

I haven't checked your blog, in like.. a week!

Haribo gummi bears are the best in the world, but I still don't know how much I'd like to live close enough to smell it constantly in the air... Though being in Valby, DK, where they brew Carlsberg beer wasn't tooooo bad, & hops smell like yuck.. mm Haribo gummi bears... *drools*

...Ahhmm.. so where was I? :P

Keen to hear more, missing you still.. (yeh yeh, I know, boo-hoo, wah-wah.) ^__^

Joey said...

Living near a brewery SUCKS!! You can smell XXXX in Milton (Brisbane) even when you're in the train.

Kat, riding here would be so easy!! So flat! No Mountain Bike Necessary!